19.10.08

What a weekend!

Friday(17th oct)
- Be at Puduraya in about 5.15 pm
-Take a ticket to Melaka: only at 7.30 pm is available
-Wait until 7.30, the bus not arrived
-8.00 pm, the bus arrived and i take my way downstairs to get the bus
- while i'm in the bus, i can see 5 people outside 'belasah' this one guy. The first come out from my mind is "die ni x bayar along ke?". Then the fight continue. Sampai that one guy tu dikepong. The scence happens besides the bus near my bus, i think the bus is heading to segamat. Then police arrived. 2 policemen.And that one guy follow the police.

Sat(18th Oct)
-Open House at my house. Haha~ Best makan ns dagang. Tired for the whole day.

Sun(19th Oct)
-Take a ticket to KL. The bus was at 3.30 pm
-3.30pm: my parent send me to Melaka Central and i'm heading to KL
-4.30 pm: the bus suddenly broke down. Duduk la kt tepi high way waiting for a help.
-4.45 pm: There was an empty bus passed by, so the bus took us, but i missed the bus because the seat is limited
-waiting for another help
-5.00 pm: Another bus stopped by to offer some help. There was only 5 empty seat. So, i guess i should wait for another help but the driver(of my first bus) ask all of us to get in. And for the next 45 minutes, i'm, standing in the bus make my way to KL! Fuh~
But, its actually just fine for me. Allah knows what He's doing. Then ade this one girl turun, so i get a seat.
6.45 pm: Arrived at Pudu.
7.10 pm: Arrived home. At last~

Huhu..what a weekend!=)

No comments: